09 Oct 3M Temflex Vinyl Tape
- The combination of the rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Provides resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and other varying weather conditions
- For protective jacketing and harnessing
- Operates well in temperatures ranging from 32 to 176 degrees F (0 to 80 degrees C)
- Made of black, brown, or orange durable PVC
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M Temflex is a good quality, economical general purpose vinyl insulating tape. This tape is 600V-rated with excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions.
3M Temflex is an abrasion-resistant tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, this tape is also flame-retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, moisture, alkalis, acids, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It provides a protective jacket for high-voltage cable splices and repairs. UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.